Skip to main content

Superstar reveals a good news to all!

Superstar , Bollywood , Aamir Khan , PK , Anushka Sharma , Azad ,
Well the most admired Superstar for his perfection in every detail of the cinema has now declared a good news to his fans. Superstar Aamir Khan's shares his feelind about his three-year-old son Azad who started calling him 'PK'. The Box office king, Aamir tweeted "I have good news, my family saw the film & loved it. My little son Azad, my daughter Ira, Kiran & Ammi. All of them said its my best film till date and I am totally thrilled! Azad's started calling me PK, copies my bizarre
dancing." After the special screening to Aamir's family of the Rajkumar Hirani movie, Aamir quoted that this would be the best film in his career. He tweeted his thoughts of his sons and daughter. "The only person missing was Junaid who is currently in LA and will watch it on the 19th. I feel on top of the world today!!," Aamir elated with joy said. He has been reunited with his daughter after so long. So, what do you think will the movie do at the Box office?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

anchor suma photo gallery,suma photos

priyamani hot and sexy photos , Priyamani wallpapers

 Priyamani hot and sexy photos  Priyamani Images

actress anushka shetty childhood baby photos,stunning beautiful telugu actress anushka still,anushka shetty in silk saree stills ,actress anushka at bahubali movie making photos,Anushka Hot Pics, Hottest Anushka Shetty Sexy Stills